- King Abdullah II Excellence Award (Jordan),
- Ministry of Interior Excellence Award (UAE),
Consulting experience (UAE)
- Conducting first assessment (Gap analysis) based on the EFQM 2010 Excellence Model.
- Conducting awareness session on the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR for the taskforces.
- Developing Improvement actions based on the findings from the field assessment.
- Monitoring and reviewing the achievement of the objectives for the improvement actions.
- Providing all missing procedures and criteria requirements.
- Conducting second assessment to review the improvement actions and to develop improvement actions for the vital few findings.
- Preparing the Submission report and supporting report for the Excellence award.
- Conducting final training course for the Leaders of the taskforces
Nov. 2006 – Present
Insurance COMMISSION JORDAN
Head of Strategic Planning & Institutional Development Division
- Responsible for Strategic Planning and budgeting, monitoring developments, defined and Implement the analysis framework that led to deliver the insurance Commission strategic plan approved by the board of directors detailing major target expansion services, capital management plan and recommended implementation initiatives.
- Supervise the IC Annual Plan formulation (Budget, Resources, Breakdown structure…)
- Supervise the IC Risk Management Plan, formulation implementation and Evaluation)
- Supervise the Evaluation & Monitoring system assessment for the IC Annual plan & Institutional Goals Objectives.
- Assessment for the IC Annual plan & Institutional Goals Objectives.
- Head of Excellence team Committee – King Abdullah II Excellence Award.
- Head of CSR Committee
- Head of Complaints and Suggestions Committee.
- Member of Incentives and Rewards Committee.
- Following up the main economic indicators of Jordan economy (GDB growth, inflation, International Trade and Amman stock exchange)
- Analyzing and study challenges that face a certain sector in Jordan especially the insurance sector.
- Supervise the Insurance Commission Annual Report Production,
Aug. 2005 – Oct. 2006
Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority
- Administration and Web Marketing -Aqaba Tourism Department..
- Project Manager for the Aqaba (Tourism Website, e-Marketing Strategy, MMCD).
- E-marketing officer to maximize the effectiveness of a new Aqaba tourism website as marketing tool.
Oct. 2000 – Aug. 2005
AC Nielsen for Market Research
AC Nielsen for Market Research Amman-Jordan. It is multinational company, the head management for Middle east sector located in Cyprus This company is specialist in Market Research, where it has full team of collection, data analysis and services clients Some of the major clients for this company are Pepsi Intl, Coca Intl, Beirsdorf, Procter&Gample, Unilever, Henkel, Sultan Centre-Safeway, Carrefour, Cozmo, Spinner’s, Monoprix
- Supervisor of data analysis of the Gulf Countries (Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain) Department..
- Statistical data analysis.
- Planning & schedules the work.
- Analyze the weakness & the success points in the clients’ distribution & production.
- Analyze the market for Gulf countries and compare it with Jordan and other gulf countries.
- Prepare market studies for potential, using the data to helping for strategic decision and Market developments, Market Penetration, Product development.
Sep. 1995 – Oct. 2000
Jordan Meteorology Department
– Forecasting Division by using statistical data.
Jan. 1998 – Jun. 1999
Almawadid Securities Company
Sultanate Of Oman
– Broker Division & prepare the analytical statistical economical reports.
1993 – 1995
June 2005 Arab Academy for Banking & Financial Science for Higher Education
Master of Information System.
June 1992 Yarmouk University
B.Sc. of Statistics
SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
- Excellent in both languages; Arabic and English.
- High flexibility.
- Team Work Building.
- Strategic Thinking and Data Analysis.
- Excellent and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and Conflict Management skills.
MAIN COURCES AND WORKSHOPS
- Sixth Arab HR Conference ,HR Metrics-measuring performance towards strategic achievement, 11-14/4/2012, Reference for Consultation & business developments
- Measuring the intangible in HRM Workshop, 13/4/2012
- Measuring the HR efficiency and effectiveness Using HR Metrics Workshop , 14/4/2012
- Specialized training course to King Abdullah II Award for Excellence for the Sixth session 2010/2011, King Abdullah II Center for Excellence 3-4/4/2012
- Professional Insurance certificate– Bahrain Institute for Banking and finance ,31-1-2012,
- Legal Aspect Of Insurance,
- Awards in general insurance,
- Insurance business and finance,
- Motor insurance
- Administrative Leader -National Institute for Training-Jordan 13/11 to 8/12/2011
- Approved “Lead Assessor EFQM” For King Abdullah II awards For excellence (2010/2011), King Abdullah II Center for Excellence, Mar 2011
- Measuring the excellence performance indicator, Excellence Inc, 19-21/10/2010.
- Award in General Insurance, CII, THE CHARTERED INSURANCE INSTITUTE ,5/8/2010
- Approved Mentors–EFQM Program For King Abdullah II award For excellence in Government performance and Transparency Fifth Cycle (2010/2011), King Abdullah II Center for Excellence,3-5/5/2010 & 17/5/2010
The course Include the following Subjects:
- The Mentoring Value Chain
- Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- The Mentoring Process
- Organizational Diagnosis
- Action Planning
- Report Writing
- Pre and Post assessment Planning
- Core Mentoring Skills
- Communication & Facilitation
- Coaching & Feedback
- Change Management
- Team Leading
- Specialized training course to King Abdullah II Award for Excellence for the fifth session 2010/2011, King Abdullah II Center for Excellence 18-20/4/2010.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop, 20-22/10/2009, Excellence, Inc.
- Transfer the appraisal Report to plan, King Abdullah II for excellence “, Amman 30/9-1/10/2008
- Corporate Social Responsibility Conference, 28/4/2009, Excellence, Inc.
- Strategic Planning Through Balance Scorecard,22-25/2/2009,Charter Consult, Amman-Jordan.
- Microsoft Solutions for Business Intelligence and Performance Management, How to Go From Data to Decisions, 5/2/2008 Microsoft Tech, Amman-Jordan
- Statistical Analysis Using SPSS Package, Global Center For Training and Consulting, Amman 18-22/1/2009.
- Positive Thinking, Amman, 21-24/7/2008 Organized by Better Business.
- Determine Goals
- Emotional mentality
- Effective Communications
- Workshop Combination Between Private and Public Sector, Jordan Organized by Arab Organization For Administration Development & Yarmouk Univesity,8-10/7/2008.
- Training Course for “King Abdullah II Center for excellence public “, Amman 3-4/6/2008.
- Advance Professional Insurance Diploma, Bahrain Institute for Banking and finance, Mar 2008 to July 2008, Including 5 courses:
- Liability Insurance.
- Marine Insurance.
- Legal Insurance
- Engineering Insurance.
- First Arab Conference On Sustain Competitiveness in the Public Sector Enterprises and Private Sector, Amman –Jordan Organized by Arab Organization For Administration Development,12-14/2/2008, Which include the following Subjects:
- Management Strategy and Management Excellence
- Psychology and strategic planning
- Knowledge management and information technology and its role in the perpetuation of Excellence
- Total quality management in the events of creativity
- Jordanian experience in innovation and excellence (King Abdullah II Award for excellence in public and private sectors)
- Social Insurance Diploma, Organized by Muhanna Foundation, Module 1,3 from 24/2-6/3/2008 Bahrain. Module 2,4 3-13/11/2008 Lebanon, which is include the following Subjects:
- Organizational Structure and corporate governance
- Main Operational Functions
- IT Solutions & Systems In Social Security Organizations
- Strategic Planning
- Measurement & Management of Administration Performance
- Financing of Social Insurance Schemes
- Insurance Investment & Traditional Investment Vehicles
- Asset Allocation.
- Alternative Investment Strategies & Derivative Products
- Structured Investments (ALM Approach) & Islamic Investments
- The First Arab Statistical Conference Organized by Arab Institute for training and research in statistics, Amman 12-13/11/2007.
- Project Management, Training Course, Organized by Reference for Consultation & business developments, Amman 22-25-Oct-2007.
Covered the following key topic:
- Leader Ship.
- Communication Skills.
- Time Managements.
- Different Software of the project Managements.
- Professional Insurance Diploma, Organized by Bahrain Institute for Banking and finance, 06 May 2007 to 13 Sep 2007, Including 5 courses:
- Introduction to Insurance.
- Motor Insurance.
- Claims Workshops.
- Fire and Loss Profit insurance.
- Miscellaneous Accident Insurance.
- 1st Mena CEO Insurance Summit, Strategic & operational Focus on Growth & profitability, Amman 17-19 June 2007.
- 11th Regional Pension of Social Insurance Conference, The Muhanna Foundation Amman, 29-31 May 2007.
- Workshop on Market Definition and Market Analysis, Ministry of Industry and Trade in association with Ministry on Industry in Germany, Amman 22-23 May 2007.
- 6th Regional Seminar on Risk Assessment, Management and control, “Jordan Insurance Commission, Financial Stability Institute (FSI) and International Association of Insurance Supervisors”, Dead Sea 23-25 April 2007.
- Front Page: STS, Amman 11-15 March 2007
- “Applications and Provisions of the Insurance Contractor for Judicial Corp” 28-30 Nov 2006
- E-Marketing Course, EJABI (EruoJoranian Business Institute) Empowering Mangers, 22-25 Jan 2006. Amman-Jordan
Covered the following key topic:
- The e-marketing Mix.
- Measuring the effectiveness of e-marketing (method and software)
- Integrate e-marketing into the company’s marketing strategies
- e-Government :RSS (Royal scientific Society ) 9-13April 2005
- Time Managements: Better Business & Aseza (Aqaba May-2006)
- ISO 9001: 2000 Awareness Seminar, USAID through AZEM Oct 2005 Aqaba-Jordan
- Organized by Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Science/ 2003-2005, Advanced course for the master degree:
- Strategic Managements ,
- Projects Managements,
- Information System Management,
- Software Engineering ,
- Advance Distribution database,
- Advance Network,
- Data Structuring,
- Advanced Operating System,
- System Analysis,
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Organized by Harvard University Extension School, Public Administration and Civil Service Management Program, Jan 2002. The Program contains:
- Team Work Spirit,
- Managing the Objectives.
- Portfolio Management –Oman Muscat 1998.
- Organized by Amman International Center
Computer Courses: DOS, Windows, WinWord, Excel, FoxPro 1st Oct 1996 to 30th Dec 1996.
- Organized by Jordan Meteorology Department
- Observation Courses, 12th Sep 1995 to 15th Dec 1995.
- Forecasting Courses, 15th Jan 1996 to 15th Oct 1996.
- Candidate for the Distinguished Government Employee Award King Abdullah II Award for Excellence for the fifth session 2010/2011, Insurance Commission
- Best Employee for the Third Quarter 2008, Insurance Commission.
- Best Employee Certificate for the year 2004 ACNielsen-Jordan for Market Research.
- Best Employee Certificate for the year 2001, ACNielsen-Jordan for Market Research.