HEG develops and executes international, national, and organizational excellence programs including:
- Developing the Award’s structure
- Developing the Award’s evaluation criteria & assessment process
- Training the assessors and the Award’s applicants
- Developing the documents, systems, procedures and forms to administer the Award
- Executing and administrating the whole award cycle including conducting the assessment for all award categories.
HEG conducts a comprehensive assessment for all the categories and sub-categories for the Award. This will include:
- Receiving the submission documents of the organization Internal Excellence Award in different categories.
- Reviewing and conducting a pre-assessment of all the submission documents, and preparing the shortlist and feedback reports of the pre-assessment
- Conducting the Individual Assessment
- Conducting the Consensus Review
- Conducting the Site Visits/Meetings with Relevant Leadership Team and Employees
- Conducting the Final Consensus Review and Scoring and Preparing feedback reports for the Organization Award Categories identifying strength and opportunities for improvements for each nominee and department
- Conducting the Jury Meeting to verify the results, and Report the final results and lists of winners in different categories to the Organization Award.
- Presenting the findings to the organization's top management and relevant stakeholders.