Building national and international Performance Excellence Programs to recognize successful achievements and promote leading strategies. This entails:
- Developing the Award Structure; the Steering Committee, Administration Body, Board of Examiners, and the various Award Categories.
- Developing the Award’s evaluation criteria, sub-criteria, and items of examination.
- Setting the criteria for selecting the assessors and designing the assessment process.
- Training the assessors and the applicants on the Award criteria and the assessment process.
- Developing the necessary documents, systems, procedures and forms to administer the Award e.g: Award’s brochures, scorebooks, awareness packages, etc.