Developing a comprehensive Stakeholder Relationship Management System to enable the organization meet and exceed stakeholders’ needs and expectations. This entails:
- Setting a Mechanism to identify and classify external stakeholders (Customers, suppliers, partners and society).
- Developing a system for assessing stakeholders’ needs and requirements and assisting the organization in conducting stakeholders’ needs surveys, analyzing their results and setting action plans accordingly.
- Developing a system for measuring stakeholders’ satisfaction and setting and overseeing the implementation of plans to improve satisfaction levels.
- Setting comprehensive schemes for managing stakeholders suggestions and complaints thus enabling the organization to effectively listen to the voice of stakeholders and act upon it.
- Developing comprehensive systems and plans for communications with stakeholders in order to enable the organization to proactively meet and exceed stakeholders’ needs and expectations.
- Assessing the needs of First-Line employees who have direct contact with customers and setting comprehensive plans to meet these needs in terms of training, empowerment, resources, incentives…etc.
- Conducting periodic Mystery Shopper Assessments to evaluate the quality of service delivery and highlight areas for improvement.