Foreseeing and shaping the future of the organization. A realistic, reachable, and participatory approach to build the organizations’ corporate strategy through:
- Identifying the Corporate Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Conducting SWOT analysis of the internal and external work environment.
- Specifying the Key Strategic Area (KSA) that constitute the focus of the strategic objectives.
- Establishing strategic objectives on the corporate level based on the (KSA).
- Conducting Risk Assessment and Scenario Building for the corporate objectives and strategies.
- Cascading down corporate objectives to the business units' level.
- Developing Action Plans for all business units within the organization.
- Setting up Policies that suit organizational objectives and strategies.
- Establishing the Key Performance Indicators to measure corporate effectiveness and efficiency as well as the degree of compliance to the excellence and quality requirements.