HEG provides performance oriented training activities to senior and middle level management tailored to the needs of the organization. Such training includes one-day training workshops and seminars that provide an overview of the topic understudy and intensive training courses that fully cover the areas of interest.
HEG uses interactive training approaches to guarantee the full understanding of the topic among participants and their ability to practice the knowledge gained; through using case studies, role plays, hands on methods and team based approaches … etc.
HEG training topics focus at but are not limited to the following:
EFQM LICENCED TRAINING:
- EFQM Basic Assessor Training (BAT).
- EFQM Journey to Excellence (J2E).
- EFQM Leadership for Excellence (L4E).
- EFQM Internal Assessor Training (IAT).
- Other EFQM Licensed Training.
- International Performance Excellence Models.
- International Assessment and Auditing Models.
- TQM Principles and Applications.
- TQM Assessors Course.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Corporate Governance.
- Human Resources Management and Development.
- Transformational / Change Management.
- Corporate, Departmental, and Individual Key Performance Indicators.
- Knowledge Management.
- Process Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Distinguished Services.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Positive Thinking.
- Government Excellence Program Categories Trainings (Organizational Excellence Categories, Employee Excellence Categories, Innovation and Creativity Categories, and many others).
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS TRAINING:
- ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Management Standard.
- ISO 14001:2015 International Environmental Management Standard.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 International Health and Safety Management Standard.
- ISO 20000:2011 International IT Service Management Standard.
- ISO 27001:2013 International Information Security Management Standard.
- ISO 55000:2014 International Asset Management Standard.
- ISO 26000:2010 International Social Responsibility Standard.
- ISO 10002:2014 Quality Management – Customer Satisfaction Standards.
- Other ISO Standards.
- Quality/ Environment Lead Assessor Course.